The effect of the change in the weather is definitely visible on your skin, because due to this the skin starts drying, due to which the lips and cheeks are cracked. Due to the blowing of dry winds in winter, our skin along with the moisture of our lips also ends. Because of which our lips start cracking. Sometimes blood also starts coming out of these, which if it goes into our mouth, can make us a victim of many diseases. Therefore, along with our skin and health, the skin and face of our lips also need special care, if the weather is cold then it becomes necessary to take care of the lips. So, today we are going to give you some tips to get rid of this problem easily, which help you to keep the skin of your lips and cheeks soft and soft.
- Be it winter or summer, it is very important to drink plenty of water to stay healthy and keep the lips and cheeks soft and soft, because due to lack of water in the body, the moisture of our lips ends. Because of which the lips start cracking. So drink more and more water.
- Apply desi ghee on cracked cheeks and lips with the help of hand and finger two to three times a day, doing this the skin will be soft and will help you to get rid of this problem.
- Coconut oil is also very beneficial for the skin. Along with this, it is also beneficial for chapped lips. That is why before sleeping at night, apply coconut oil on your cheeks and lips. Also, apply it on your navel as well, it helps to avoid the problem of your skin cracking.
- To make chapped lips and cheeks soft and supple, apply honey on your lips before sleeping at night. Wash your lips with cold water when you wake up in the morning. Soon you will get relief from chapped lips.
- Rose water and glycerin prove to be very effective to heal chapped lips and cheeks. Before sleeping, mix both the things in equal quantity and apply on chapped lips and cheeks. You will get relief soon.