Benefits of basil empty stomach
There are many benefits of drinking Tulsi tea on an empty stomach in the morning. It helps in strengthening the immunity of the body. If you want, you can also eat after getting up in the morning on an empty stomach and chewing basil leaves. According to experts, drinking Tulsi tea instead of milk tea on an empty stomach in the morning gives the body a huge amount of antioxidants. It prevents the damage caused by free radicals in the body. It also reduces inflammation of the body. It is very refreshing for the body.
How to make Tulsi tea-
While making Tulsi tea, take special care not to add sugar to it. Adding sugar reduces the benefits of tea. First of all, take one and a half cup of water and wash it after adding 8 to 10 leaves. Add ginger and cardamom powder to it. Boil for 15 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes. In the end, drink honey and lemon juice mixed with it.
These benefits of drinking Tulsi tea-
- By drinking Tulsi tea, you get rid of problems like phlegm, cough, cold, asthma and stiffness due to cold.
- It helps us to overcome problems like stress, irritability and depression by controlling the level of cortisol hormone in the body.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar level
- It has anti microbial properties. It helps to remove bad breath by removing germs from the teeth
- It helps in relieving pain of feet and hands. It has anti-inflammatory properties which is helpful in relieving knee pain.
I hope you like the article .