You can adopt these home remedies to remove yellowing of teeth,
- To remove the yellowing of teeth, you can use tomato, orange peel and salt. Tomatoes and oranges have antioxidant properties, which show rapid effect on the bacteria that cause tartar. Grind these three together, then apply this mixture on a toothbrush and clean the teeth with light hands. After that brush your teeth again with regular toothpaste.
- You can also get rid of this problem by using coconut oil and baking soda. Make a mixture by mixing coconut oil, baking soda and salt and use it to clean the teeth with the help of a finger. Note that use this mixture only twice a month. If you have a problem like sensitivity in your teeth, then do not use the mixture containing baking soda at all.
- You can also use banana peel to remove yellowing of teeth. Massaging the banana peel on the teeth also removes yellowness.
- The most important thing is that whatever you eat or drink, then rinse it. By rinsing, the food stuck in the teeth gets removed. Due to which your teeth remain clean and healthy.
- Neem acts as an antiseptic which prevents tooth decay. Daily use of neem helps to get rid of the bad smell of the mouth and also does not cause cavity in the teeth. If you can not use neem stick, then mix neem oil in your toothpaste and brush it. This will also be beneficial.